Clockwork Angel

Clockwork Angel  - Cassandra Clare I have heard about the plagiarism controversy and I know many people say that the characters from The Mortal Instrument series as well as The Infernal Devices series are all carbon copies of the characters in her fanfiction. I wouldn't know about that because I haven't read her fanfiction, However, what I do know is that some of her characters from this series are copies of the characters in The Mortal Instruments series (which I have read). The biggest of these is Jace/Will. You take Jace from The Mortal Instruments and crank his personality up a little and you have Will. I found it incredibly annoying just how much like Jace he was. His personality was exactly the same just intensified with some cruelty thrown in. By the end of the book, I couldn't stand Will. I do have to say, though, that I really like Tessa. I disliked Clary so much I couldn't stand that she was the main character so it's nice she didn't just copy Clary and gave Tessa her own personality.
I gave this book 3 stars because Will was just annoying to the point of wanting to beat him senseless and......

********SPOILERS AHEAD********

He was such a Jerk to Tessa and yet she is just so in love with him. Why? because he's pretty, because he's handsome. That's the only reason I can gather because he treats her like dirt. I considered abandoning the series but then I decided not to because the other characters such as Charlotte, and Henry, and Jem are very worth reading about.